|Name||Current Internet Usage Speed & Data Counter|
"Current Internet Usage Speed & Data Counter" is an app by which you can monitor your current internet usage speed and data usage for both (Wifi & Mobile data) it also known as "Wifi Speed Monitor/Net Speed Monitor/Wifi Meter/Internet Speedometer" it differs from ordinary internet speed testers (which make your device download a file to indicate your internet speed) this app doesn't work in that way. This app calculates how much bytes being sent or received through your device so you can know your realtime internet usage speed.
- Unlike most other apps, this app has been developed from the scratch to work perfectly on any android version starting from android 5 without being suddenly stopped.
- Completely battery-saving and low power consumption.
- Showing notification of (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage and current internet usage speed with two different profiles for (Wifi & Mobile data).
- Ability to choose between showing "daily or total data usage" in the notification panel for both (Wifi & Mobile data).
- Simple and interactive graph for monitoring (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage.
- Saving (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage information for 90 days.
- Detailed information about (Wifi & Mobile data) data consumption (Upload or Download).
- Auto start when connected to the internet.
- Ability to show (Wifi & Mobile data) data usage and current internet usage speed in lock screen.
- Night mode.
- Showing (Wifi & Mobile data) current internet usage speed in the status bar (This feature is available only for devices running with android 6 and above).