|Genre||Health & Fitness|
GymACE Pro App is the most versatile and most efficient workout log for strength training, weight lifting and bodybuilding – with or without weights, at home or in the gym. Grow bigger – get stronger.
- Huge exercise database, gym and body weight, with descriptions and images.
- Detailed workout planning with supersets, alternative and optional exercises
- Customize workouts, exercises and categories, turn off the integrated database, and/or link your own exercises to integrated exercises.
- You can do each exercise one after another, but you can also skip exercises, do them in a different order, or do extra ones. You can also do as many sets as you want, or as the situation in the gym requires. GymACE does not restrict you in any way.
- Suggests weight and reps based on previous sets and sessions.
- Has three countdown timers to monitor your rest periods. They can be set to start automatically when you enter a set or switch to the next exercise.
- You view your results in a concise, compact format grouped by session date and exercise. With the Calendar view you can view an entire month of workouts at a glance.
- Shows your previous workout results right on the input screen, so you know what your goal is – no searching, no tabbing, it’s just there.
- Calculates your One Rep Max (1RM) for each set and tracks your all-time best, which it celebrates with a user selectable sound effect.
- Track your records
- Draws a graph of your One Rep Max, repetition, volume or weight history for each exercise.
- Detailed fitness and body statistics with predefined and custom data fields
- Smart handling of body-weight routines (count reps) vs. weight routines (calculate One Rep Max).
- Records cardio exercises with custom data fields.
- Supports multiple gym sessions per day as well as overnight sessions.
- Annotate sessions and send session reports via e-mail
- Backup and restore the database via Google Drive.
Download GymACE Pro Mod APK
Before placing the link to download GymACE Pro, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- Workout graph: Volume, sets, reps, reps per set – for an entire workout
- Graph of the categories within a workout
- Workout summary after finishing a workout, with comparison to the previous workout
- Added button for starting a workout / returning to the last exercise
- Display a progress bar during a workout
- Sets from other workouts are now labeled with the workout name
- Minor improvements of the user interface