|Name||ImageMeter Pro Mod|
ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
- measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
- measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
- freehand drawing, insert texts, draw basic geometric shapes,
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
- context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
- export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
- sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives,
- metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
- fast and correct value input with autocompletion,
- text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting
Download ImageMeter Pro Mod APK
Before placing the link to download ImageMeter Pro, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- In the image export settings, you can now specify default image export options. These default options are used for all gallery/ZIP/cloud exports. You can also set the PDF image resolution to use the default options. This makes export much faster.
- There is now a second sync mode: Image Upload. It uploads the measured images into your cloud storage so that you can directly access it from there with the office PC.