miMind is a powerful tool for organizing your thoughts, laying out schemes, and sharing them with your friends and co-workers. Develop anything from simple bucket lists to professional engineering concepts. The app includes dozens of layouts, color schemes, shapes, patterns, and much more. Once your map is complete you can also share or export it to an image, PDF, text or XML file.
- user friendly, intuitive, easy to use/navigate, and unique interfaces,
- simple, flexible, smart phone and tablet-optimized UI.
- export to many formats: images (jpeg/jpg, png, tga, bmp/bitmap), pdf, text, xml files
- no ads/advertisements, no sign-up required
- multi-level, logical, hierarchical frameworks, many layout schemes
- rich text formatting
- lines and curves, shapes (square, rectangle, oval, circle, hexagon, cloud, octagon, etc.)
- backup to online storage such as google drive, dropbox
- import from cloud storage
- copy paste, duplicate, detach reattach nodes
- undo redo, collapse expand, zoom scroll, crop rotate, drag-n-drop
- auto-save on exit
- Freemind file type import
Download miMind Mod APK
Before placing the link to download miMind, we checked the link, it's working. If you suddenly cannot download, please let us know via comments or through the feedback form.
- New feature for variable-width lines (thick-to-thin and thin-to-thick) and connections
- New variable-width tree themes
- SVG vector image export feature
- Improved export image quality and export UI
- Fixed image disappearance issue in some rare cases
- Fixed text cut-off issue at the end of the line
- Fixed many other bugs, non-responsive hangs, crashes and improved UI