|Name||Sleep Monitor: Sleep Cycle Track, Analysis, Music|
|Genre||Health & Fitness|
Find your sleep secrets with Sleep Monitor! Sleep Monitor helps you track and record sleep cycle details. Sleep Monitor also has a smart alarm clock to remind you to sleep early at night and wake you up gently in the morning. In addition, Sleep Monitor provides relaxing and soothing sleep music to help you sleep better.
- ✍ - New Feature: Write Sleep Notes
- Take brief notes for your sleep. Write down anything you want so you will never forget about them.
- 🎙- Record Snoring or Dream Talking
- Sleep Monitor will record snoring and grinding sounds made during your sleep, listen to them and find more about your sleep the next morning! For fun!
- 💤- Mark Your Sleep Habits
- If you drink, eat, exercise, have any pathological condition or depressed emotions before sleep, see how these slumber habits can impact your sleep.
- 📲- Track Your Sleep Phases
- Sleepers will have 4 or 5 sleep cycles during the night. Usually sleepers will pass four sleep stages in one sleep cycle: Non-REM 1(between waking and sleep), Non-REM 2(light sleep), Non-REM 3(deep sleep), and REM (Rapid Eye Movement, when most dreaming happens) sleep. These stages progress cyclically from 1 through REM then begin again with stage 1. A complete sleep cycle takes an average of 90 to 110 minutes, with each stage lasting between 5 to 25 minutes.
- Sleep Monitor uses both microphone and accelerator sensors to measure body movements and environmental noise changes and then recognize your sleep stages.
- 📈- Get Your Sleep Sore
- Sleep Monitor will generate useful information for you after tracking, like sleep score, sleep cycle graphic, sleep statistics, sleep noise audios. Get your daily, weekly or monthly sleep insights and use those data to help you sleep better.
- Sleep Monitor is especially helpful for those who want a way to check how their sleep is, and do not want to invest in an accessory like smartband or smartwatch.
- ⏰ - Set Smart Alarm Clock
- Set an alarm for your morning wake up or nap or set a reminder for bedtime.
- 🎵- Listen Relaxing & Soothing Music
- Suffering from insomnia? Listen to high quality relaxing music to calm a racing mind before sleep. Fall asleep quickly with different kinds of sleep sounds.