Start with a visually stunning virtual Earth in the palm of your hand: Real satellite photos drive a live simulation of day/night, clouds, seasons, sun, moon and more. Then, our unique clock and compass track the local movements and transitions of the sun and moon. It’s everything you need to stay connected to the world you live in.
And not just your local time: create a list of locations to show on the globe, and now this beauty is a world clock, too. See it all at a glance: not just what time it is in other places, but how those times relate to each other. It's the nature of time.
Lots of extras complete the picture: alarms, augmented reality, home screen widgets, live wallpapers, Wear OS watch faces. There’s no other app like TerraTime.
Great for travelers, astronomers, weather watchers, geographers, teachers, photographers, fishermen and other outdoor types - as well as just about any geek you can think of.
- Easily shows any location, any date, any time
- Daylight clock and compass show sunrise & sunset; twilight & transit times; moon phase, rise & set
- Multiple clock/compass styles (currently Material, Classic, Wave, and Ouroboros)
- Independent time zone data: more up-to-date than what your phone has
- Globe and map depict real-time night-side shadow (on both Earth and Moon)
- Photorealistic simulations include clouds, city lights, sea ice, and more, generated from actual satellite imagery
- Globe and map are fully interactive, using touchscreen or device sensors
- AR View plots sun and moon paths in augmented reality (on supported devices)
- Clock and globe widgets for your home screen
- Live wallpapers for real-time map and globe
- Wear OS watch faces (4 styles), complications (10), and tiles (2)
- Alarms you can set for any time zone - or for sunrise, sunset, etc. at any location