|Name||HP Lovecraft: Pickman's Model|
Headphones and tablet-size screen recommended for complete immersion.
Game adaptation of H.P. Lovecraft's short horror story of the same name.
Follow Thurber as he discovers the secret workshop of the despiced painter Richard Upton Pickman to where he's guided through the broken down and maze-like streets of Boston's North End.
- Dark and tense atmosphere
- Story-centered gameplay (low difficulty)
- Short duration (15 ~ 20 minutes)
- Save and load game states
- English and spanish languages
Updated game engine version.