|Name||No Way To Die: Survival|
|MOD Features||Unlimited Money|
Survive in a post-apocalyptic world!
No Way To Die is a free post-apocalyptic survival game. Explore locations inhabited by creatures survived the apocalypse and mutated into dangerous symbionts. Collect food and resources to survive. Craft weapons and defend your shelter from the raging hordes of zombies and enemies coming each night.
Your character awakens in a secret bunker, several years after a mysterious asteroid collided with the Earth. In return for the chance to shelter their family from the disaster, your character has been given the ability to regenerate—upon death, they are reborn as a clone with all the memories of the original body. The artificial intelligence that runs the bunker sends you to the surface to assess the situation and eliminate any possible threats.
Surviving in a post-apocalyptic world is the object of the game.
- dynamic action with a large variety of different zombie enemies
- the ability to make stealthy kills and avoid unnecessary attention
- many different types of weapons, from a club to an AK-47
- bunker defense mode—outfit and defend your shelter using strong walls or sneaky traps
- a complex crafting system giving you a wide range of options
- procedural generated locations
- a real survival simulator
- nice low poly graphics
- (SOON) a multi-floor underground location with rogue-like style gameplay