|Name||Sine the Game|
Sine is a competitive arcade game with unique mechanics and compelling visuals. You control a sine wave, avoiding obstacles, racing to the finish, and collecting orbs scattered throughout levels ranging from simple to painfully difficult. The intuitive one-finger controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
Each level has three goals. In order to get 100% completion, you'll need to:
- Complete the levels
- Beat them within strict time limits
- Collect every orb
- A unique mix of genres and gameplay mechanics you've never seen before
- Beautiful, minimalist visual design
- Over 40 hand-crafted levels providing hours upon hours of gameplay
- Immersive beats and audio created just for Sine (headphones recommended!)
- Easy to learn, but challenging to master one-finger controls
- Facebook and Google Play Games leaderboards
“1st place, GDS Indie Expo 2019”
– Game Developers Session 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
Sine the Game is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
1️⃣ Day 1 patch is here. We were trying very hard to avoid all bugs and errors, but there was one that deserved a quick fix.
🐛 Fixed a bug where the player would have the TOP score in leaderboards in case he/she did not complete it.
🐛 Fixed a bug for displaying leaderboards on a tablet or larger displays
🚀 Added loading indicator for the screens taking a longer time to load
📝 Added our music composer nickname to the credits
Enjoy the game and do not forget to review it in Google Play.