|Name||Soda Dungeon 2|
|MOD Features||Unlimited Money|
OverviewSoda Dungeon 2 is a turn-based dungeon crawler where you recruit a team of adventurers to raid dungeons on your behalf. With the loot they find you’ll build up your town, attract better heroes, and find out just how deep the dungeon-hole goes. Experiment with Confidence - Mix and match classes, try out loads of gear, and send them off to fight. But fear not, everyone comes home safe with all your hard-earned loot. Defeat is just part of the game 🙂 Free and Fair - Everything can be earned with in-game currency. No loot boxes. But if you want to level up a little faster, we may have some special upgrades for you to peruse. Cross-Platform Play - Play on your mobile phone, tablet, or Steam and take your save file with you wherever you feel like playing. We’re told it’s in “the cloud”. Optional Auto-Combat - Feeling lazy? We get that. Set up your party, flip on the auto-combat and let the spoils of battle roll in. You deserve a break.
- Custom AI Patterns! - Sick of dumb-as-rocks NPC allies? We are too. Create custom behaviors for you party using Soda Script! Even when you're not looking over their shoulders they're doing exactly what you want.
- Craft Gear - Craft new armor and weapons for the adventurers you hire. Find rare materials deep within the Dark Lord's castle to make all new items.
- Play While AFK - Have a life outside Soda Dungeon? No problem. Earn Battle Credits while you’re away and redeem them for loot when you come back. Even when you're not playing, you're gathering resources!
- Build Your Home Base - Assembling the best party will take more than a tavern this time around. Build a blacksmith forge, a wizard’s shop, an arena, and more to unlock your party’s true potential.
- Always More To Do - We heard you. You wanted more mountains to climb. You wanted more goals to accomplish. You... wanted to help people clear rodents from their property ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Lucky you, because the NPCs in Soda Dungeon 2 are ready to cough up strangely valuable rewards in exchange for completing an assortment of side-quests!